

Table of contents and Meet the editor
Craft: I have created the table of contents and the meet the editor page using Adobe In Design. I wanted to create a magazine that is realistic and would grab the readers attention by the looks of it. I thought by adding in these two pages, it would create a magazine that is complete. I chose the color purple as the background, because that is the theme of my magazine. I will use the color purple for my cover too. I wanted to include each artists' pictures, because they are the ones that helped me create this magazine with their artwork. The table of contents has every artist's picture on it and I did this with separating two columns and then putting their page number beside each picture. I wanted the page to be simple, but catchy. I then used the same color purple for the meet the editor page. This page I included a picture of myself, so that the readers can get a feel of who I really am as a person. I used the same font for the title and placed my picture in the center of the page. I then wrote a paragraph about myself.
Concept: I wanted to pull the magazine together so that it can look complete. Therefore, I created the table of contents and meet the editor page so that the readers can get a feel for the magazine.
Composition: I wanted to create two pages that will grab the readers attention in the beginning of the magazine and also at the end. Therefore I included these at the front and back of the magazine. I wanted the magazine to look like it can be sold on the shelves of a magazine stand.

No comments:
Post a Comment